BT Email is an email service that can be assessed at no cost on purchasing the BT broadband service. Moreover, BT allows users to access the email service even after they give up their broadband connection. For using this ultimate service, you first have to create and access your account by following the processes mentioned below.
How to Create a BT mail Account?
You need to have a BT Primary account or BT ID for the successful creation of your BT Email account. Hence, you first have to create a primary account and only after that, you can move to the creation of your email Account. In order to create an email account, you have to follow the process mentioned below.
- Firstly, open a web browser on your computing device by selecting the browser’s icon. You will get the icon either on the desktop or the system tray.
- After that, visit the official webpage of BT. For this, you have to type “bt.com” in the address bar of your web browser.
- In the next window, you are required to move your cursor and place it over the “My BT” option. This is located on the top-right corner of the window.
- Now, from the expanded list of options, you are required to choose the “Login” option.
- Then, you are required to reach your BT Primary account by entering the registered login credentials. Initiate the process by entering the BT ID which is basically your associated email address.
- Thereafter, provide the account security password in the next field.
- Next, tap the “Login” button to reach your account successfully.
- Afterwards, click the “Package” option followed by the “Included Extras” option.
- Then, you have to scroll down through the list in order to choose the “BT Email” option.
- Further, you have to choose the “Manage BT Email” option.
- To proceed further with the account creation process, you have to select the “Create a new email address” option.
- Next, you have to create a new email address for accessing your email account.
- After that, create a strong and secure password for your account. Make sure you create a never used password.
- At last, tap the “Create Email” option for the successful creation of your account. Also, the new email address created by you will get linked with your BT ID.
Steps for Signing Into Your BT Email Account
- Access a web browser on your computer system.
- Then, visit the BT official window by entering “bt.com” in the address bar of your browser.
- After that, you have to tap the “Email” option, which you can find on the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once you reach your BT Email Login window, then you will have to provide the login credentials that are linked with BT. First, you have to provide the BT ID or BT Email Address that is registered with your account.
- Thereafter, enter the password that you have created for the security of your email account. Make sure you enter the correct password in order to avoid errors. However, you can also check the password that you have entered by seeing it. For this, tap the “Show” option that is located just above the password field.
- Afterwards, BT mail will provide you an option to save the login credentials in your system. By doing so, you can save your time of entering the login credentials again and again. You can opt for this option by tick marking the “Keep me signed in” checkbox. Choosing this option on using a sharing computer will increase the risk of unauthorized access. Hence, it is recommended to opt for this option only when using your personal computer.
- At last, click the “Sign In” tab to conclude the BT Email login process. Also, this will successfully redirect your account.