BTinternet Email is one of the optional free email services that come along with the BT Broadband service. Whenever the user registers for BT Broadband, they are asked to use the BT Email Address. Therefore, it is a safe and secure web-based application used to integrate with various other services, such as contacts and calendars. Apart from the emailing services, it includes Account and billing, landline, BT Sport, Mobile, Security, BT Cloud, and TV, etc. Also, BT offers endless services that are outstanding.
In this piece of information, we have mentioned the steps to set up BTinternet Email on outlook. So, all users are recommended to go through the steps provided below.
Steps to setup BTinternet to Outlook
This manual guide will help those who have some emails in BTinternet and want to explore BTinternet to Outlook.
Note: Make sure to have IMAP, POP3, SMTP settings of the BT Mail Account to convert BTinternet emails to Outlook. Now check out the step-by-step guide to add BTinternet to Outlook.
- First of all, open the MS Outlook and then go to “File” then “Add Account” option.
- After this, confirm the credentials of the BT Email, i.e., email name and Email ID.
- Then tap on the available option, “Let me Setup my account manually,” and then click on the “Connect” option.
- After that, choose the POP/IMAP settings for IMAP.
- After this, in the required fields, fill all IMAP details.
IMAP Settings for BT Mail
- Incoming Mail: mail.BTinternet.com
- Incoming port: 993
- Outgoing email: mail.BTinternet.com
- Outgoing Port No: 857
POP Settings for BT Mail
- Incoming POP3 Server: mail.BTinternet.com
- Port No. for POP3: 110
- Outgoing Server: mailBTinternet.com
- SMTP Port No: 587
- After this, fill in the details of the incoming Server and port no. After that, specify the “SMTP Server” and “Port No.”
- Then click on the “Next” tab.
How to Convert BTinternet Emails to Outlook?
All users are recommended to follow the step by step procedure to migrate BTinternet to Outlook.
- First of all, start BTinternet to Outlook PST converter tool.
- Then, choose the BTinternet email service source from the list of email sources.
- After this, enter all required email details of the BT Mail Account in the software panel.
- Once the user logins, the tool will automatically fetch all email folders from BTinternet into the software panel.
- After this, the user is suggested to enable the required folders to backup BTinternet to Outlook.
- Then from the saving options list, choose the PST option to add BTinternet to Outlook.
- After this, for saving the resultant data choose the destination path.
- Now by clicking on the “Backup” tab, start to add BT mail to Outlook.
- Once the process to add BTinternet to Outlook gets over, import the PST file in MS outlook.
How to add BT Mail to Outlook?
All users are recommended to follow the steps provided below to add BT Mail to Outlook.
- Firstly, run BT Mail to outlook conversion tool.
- Then choose the BTinternet email source and then enter account details.
- After this, specify the required BT mail folder and then select the “PST saving” option.
- Now enter the destination path and start to add BTinternet to Outlook.
Can I export multiple BTinternet Mail accounts to my Outlook?
Yes, BT mail to Outlook tool provides a different option for all users to transfer multiple BT Mail accounts into PST format. Therefore, the user has to choose an option, i.e., “Use Batch Mode” from the software panel.
How can the tool help the user add some selective email folders from BT Mail service to MS Outlook?
To avail features, click on the “Use Advance Mode for Selective Backup” option from the tool. The user can transfer certain BTinternet Mails as per date, email address, subject, etc.